In association with our transport division, we have a variety of hydraulic and modular low loaders that offer us the flexibility of combining axles, and offering our clients specialised heavy haulage solutions.
Transeast is a leading transport division of Freight Forwarders Kenya based in Eastern and Central Africa with operational bases in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and DR Congo. The core business is inland transportation of project cargo to gold mine in Northern Tanzania and Eastern DR Congo and to the Oil and Gas sector in Northern Kenya/Western Uganda. With plus 20 years of experience, our specialized trailer fleet consists of heavy haulage hydraulic modular trailers, extendable spine stepdeck trailer both on air and hydraulics to air suspension short lightweight trailers for the delicate electrical control panels for the oil and gas rigs. Transeast Kenya and Transeast Uganda are both ISO9001/ 2008 compliant and are one of the few companies certified to carry dangerous goods & Sodium Cyanide within East Africa.
Transeast Kenya Ltd has the
1. ISO 9001 - Bureau Veritas
2. ISO 14001 - Bureau Veritas
3. OHSAS 18001 - Bureau Veritas
1. Prime Movers plus 500 Heavy Commercial
Vehicles: – 6x4s/6x6s & 8x8s
2. Plus 500 Trailers, including: Gold Hoffer, Schuerler, Hyster, Military, King, Step Decks, Note Boom , Modular Multi Axle with Hydraulic All Steer
3. Grove/Global/XCMG/Terex Cranes (50T,80T, 120T), JCB Telehandlers, TerexFrontloaders.
4. Escort Vehicles, 4x4 Vehicles, 3T/5T Canters, Emergency Response Units/ Cyanide Escorts